I want the imagery and photographic style to convey feelings and emotions of femininity, elegance and inspiration.
- Emotion and mood using conceptual art and graphics in the chosen colour scheme is important – consumer does not need to see images of models, she uses her own mind to inspire her bridal look, the right tone and emotion of the environment is more important.
- Keep images and graphics minimal, calm, elegant, sophisticated, feminine and about self-expression.
- Use brush strokes and rounded shapes to give the impression of softness, femininity and natural beauty.
For fabric highlights/product call-outs (e.g. 100% silk or exclusive french lace), background imagery can show photographs of materials.
- Shots of fabrics should be close up and communicate texture and emotion.
- Show movement.
- Utilise light and shadow to create depth.
Layer text on top of graphic images – keep text short and simple, communicating with one or two words to establish minimalism and luxury branding.
- Typeface must be: easy to read; clear; sit well with the logo, reflect femininity, minimalism, simplicity.
- Full page graphics to communicate imagery instantly, supported by text.
- Take inspiration from &OS in-store POS.