- To create the same experience as a larger GRACE pop-up but confined to a smaller area.
- Ensure space reflects GRACE values and promotes experiential retailing – feminine, elegant, minimal, radiant.
- Utilise flexi-fixtures to show the agility of the concept.
- Even though the space is smaller, ensure consumer journey and experience is the same.
- Platform blocks
- Overhead shelf rail
- Styling Rack
- Fitting rooms
- Cash desk
- Props – Rugs, plants, hanging flowers, hanging lights.
- The middle left floorplan is most suitable to install as it mimics the larger store with the three clear areas (consultation, retail and fitting).
- There is a clear consumer journey to be led around the store.
- It maximises the space in terms of merchandising product and increasing the likelihood of sales.
- Front walls by entrance look a bit too empty – utilise space better to merchandise more products.
- Look back to fixture sketches and construct another accessory fixture to stand against the wall.
- Fixture materials: Plywood, rubber stands, removable adhesive stickers.
- Plywood matches the rest of the fixtures.
- Rubber stand on bottom to prevent slipping.
- Removable adhesive stickers to be attached the top onto the wall for further stability.
- Designed to hold accessories, footwear, props.
- Flower wall appears a bit sparse – increase flowers to give a more impactful presence.
- Change rug to give more of a nod to the GRACE colour scheme and communicate romantic and feminine vibes.
- Add another cube for consultation area to take place in.
- Add in product and accessories.
- To coincide with the larger store and create consistency, hang fake flowers in fitting area and attach hanging lights to compensate for the loss of store lights and give a warm radiant feel.
Final Small Store Overview
Smaller store capacity can hold 9 dress styles (displayed in smaller quantities), compared to larger store capacity of 11 dress styles.
- T-Frame: 4 styles x 12 quantity (3 of each style)
- Styling Rack: 1 style x 5 quantity
- Overhead Shelf Rack: 3 styles x 9 quantity (3 of each style)
Number of fixtures in store:
- T-Frame x 1
- Styling Rack x 3
- Overhead Shelf Rack x 1
The concept of the agile store and by optimising the store capacity, the concept is more likely to achieve the aim of the project, ‘to increase market share’. By offering the consumer a wider variety of products, no matter what size the store, the brand is liable to higher sales and more positive brand associations.