My favourite floorplans (noted with a * ) exhibit either:
- Clear retail styled shopping area at the front of the store to draw consumers in and allow them to feel in a relaxed and familiar space, the consultation area is towards the back where the consumers can experience a more luxurious and special service.
- Clear journey path logically leading the consumer around all areas of the store:
Consultation > Product viewing (mainly apparel with mix of accessories) > Product viewing (mainly accessories/footwear) > Changing area
It is important to maximise the selling space and make every area an opportunity to push product sales.
This is the floorplan I have decided to install…
- It has logical zoning, separating consultation from the retail shopping environment to the fitting rooms and finally to the cash desk for payment.
- It has a clear consumer journey path leading from each area (consultation, retail, fitting).
- This logical journey will enhance the consumer experience and maximise sale opportunites by providing a relaxed and comfortable environment and leading them across all fixtures to maximise exposure to products.